SizeMyPics 1.2.0 Preview
The newest update of SizeMyPics is in its latest steps for prime time and today you can get a small look at what you can expect to lay your hands on within a few weeks.
The most obvious change is the new layout of the interface, which has been reordered to make using SizeMyPics easier. You can have a look at a screenshot of the new layout at the end of this blog-entry in the pictures-box.
The full list of changes made with some really nice new features an options:
- DPI-Resolution-Change Option
- New option to set a custom pad-color when using the resizing-option "Crop to fit"
- Option to place auto-numbering before or after the file-name
- changed the save-destination-selection from popup-button to a selection-list with the most common save-destination selected by default
- new interface-layout with separation of save-destination- and renaming-options
- improved the selection of image-formats and possible quality-settings
- made some slight changes to some interface elements
- resolved a calculation-bug for the calculation Shrink or Enlarge to fit where pictures to be enlarged wouldn't be resized correctly
- resolved a calculation-bug for the calculation Enlarge to fit
- corrected some misspellings
There is no definitive date for release yet, but I expect that SizeMyPics 1.2.0 will be released within a few weeks. Keep watching this blog, as I will definitively post a message about this release as well I will do so on Twitter, too.
Until next time!