Entries for June 2020
MarkupTable 1.3.0 released
MarkupTable 1.3.0 is now available in the Mac App Store. This update contains a visual feature requested by some users: Spreadsheet-like table and behavior. This makes it possible to access and edit individual cells in the table using the arrow keys. Working with the spreadsheet design behaves a little differently than the previous table design, so in the help of MarkupTable there is a corresponding overview of how to work with the spreadsheet table. If you don't like the spreadsheet design, you can switch back to the old table design via the preferences of MarkupTable.
This does not apply to users of macOS 10.10 or 10.11, however, as it remains with the old table design.
The MarkupTable 1.3.0 Release Notes
- Spreadsheet-design table view (macOS 10.12 or newer)
- enables easy navigation via arrow keys
- old table view can be activated via the preferences of MarkupTable
- in the help of MarkupTable there is a detailed overview of how to use the table view in spreadsheet-design
- improved behavior when adding rows and columns when multiple rows or columns are selected
- improved selection after duplicating rows or columns
- updated Smark parser (Swift version)
Until next time!
SizeMyPics 1.6.1 released
SizeMyPics 1.6.1 is now available on the Mac App Store! This update improves and fine-tunes the work with SizeMyPics in various areas. The following list summarizes all changes.
The complete list of changes
- newly added custom-settings are immediately visible in the preferences
- newly added shared directories are immediately visible in the preferences
- user interface of the preferences revised
- changes to the renaming regarding prefix and suffix are better recognized and shown as a hint in the general view
- corrected some labels
- help system new display foundation
- various internal areas updated
Until next time!