PlainPad 1.0.1 released
The new version of PlainPad is now available on the Mac App Store. In addition to a few minor improvements, with this update PlainPad also gets a few additional features that make editing text easier. The exact details of this update can be found in the list of changes below.
Changes in this version
- text actions via the menu or shortcut
- indent and reindent of text
- move text up, down, left and right
- duplicate text up, down, left and right
- various commands to move the insertion point quickly
- allows handling of very large files that caused PlainPad to freeze. In these cases the character counter and the padding setting of the text field are deactivated
- if the option „Open untitled document on start-up“ is deactivated, a new document can still be created by clicking on the dock icon
- Preference option for the editor: the font size can now also be set with a self-defined size in addition to the preset values
- minor internal updates
- fixes a bug in the display of the help pages
Until next time!