Note-C 2.1.0 released
Note-C 2.1.0 is now available on the Mac App Store. In addition to various bug fixes, this update offers several small improvements and detail optimizations.
Additionally, the setup of notebooks in the preferences has been completely revised. Changes are now automatically saved and the entire setup of a notebook is now more straightforward.
Furthermore, with a new preference option there is the possibility to have notebooks sorted automatically according to their usage, which can be very practical for all those who have a large number of notebooks.
The exact details of this update can be read in the list of changes.
The complete list of changes
- setting up the notebooks now has its own area in the preferences and has been completely redesigned
- new preference option: Automatically adjust the order of notebooks according to their use
- display of the icon selection gallery for notebooks has been replaced by a new system
- display of the preview of individual entries has been replaced by a new system
- various internal updates
- various smaller improvements and optimizations
- various internal improvements for the right-click menu of the entry listing
- improved behavior of Note-C if the order of the notebooks is changed in the preferences
- changing the typographic quotation marks in the preferences has an immediate effect, a restart is no longer necessary
- preference option for the editor: the font size can now also be set with an own size in addition to the predefined values
- support for more types of plain text attachments (css, php, etc.)
- attachments are displayed alphabetically in the attachment bar
- fixes a bug that caused Note-C to crash when all Attachments of an currently displayed entry were deleted outside of Note-C
- fixes an error that caused the attachment icon to appear in the entry list even though there are no attachments
- fixes an error in the preview of text attachment where black text appeared on a black background
- fixes a bug that prevented attachment files in bundle format (e.g. textbundle, RTFD) from appearing in the attachment bar
Until next time!