Textbundle Editor 1.1.0 released
The new version of Textbundle Editor is now available on the Mac App Store. In addition to native support for Apple Silicon-processors and adjustments to the user interface, this update also fixes minor bugs and brings a few improvements.
Complete list of changes
- Textbundle Editor now runs natively on Apple Silicon-processors
- standard colors for the editor for the first start adjusted, so that they correspond to the current color scheme
- adjustments of the user interface for Big Sur
- small adjustments to the general file-saving settings
- fixes a bug with setting the font color if the background color is set immediately afterwards for the current active window
- fixes a bug with the editor that occurs under special circumstances with Textpack-files when new assets are added
Until next time!