MarkMyWords 2.2.0 released
MarkMyWords 2.2.0 is now available on the Mac App Store!
This update offers the new option to define your own PHP interpreter, which should be used for markup conversion (Markdown, MarkdownExtra, Textile, BBCode, Wikitext, Smark). If a separate interpreter is set, this is also used for the extension system and extensions that use PHP then access the newly set PHP interpreter.
In addition, this update offers other minor improvements and updates, which can be found in the list of changes.
The complete list of changes:
- new default setting for using your own PHP interpreter
- keyboard shortcut to change the panes in the sidebar (CTRL+Tab)
- updated converter for Wikitext, Smark, BBCode, MarkdownExtra to work with PHP version 8
- updated Markdown converter
- minor improvements in the navigation in the preferences
- Swift markup interpreter can be activated in macOS Big Sur or later in the preferences
Until next time!