Myary 2.2.1 released
Myary 2.2.1 is now available on the Mac App Store.
This update offers the new option to define your own PHP interpreter, which should be used for markup conversion (Markdown, MarkdownExtra, Textile, BBCode, Wikitext, Smark).
Additionally this update offers some minor visual adjustments to the user interface.
The list of changes
- new default setting for using your own PHP interpreter
- minor changes to the calendar-appearance
- various minor adjustments to the user interface
- toolbar icons adapted so that they look the same in all supported macOS versions
- dark mode for the preferences for users of macOS 10.13 or earlier
Until next time!