Entries for November 2022
MarkupTable 1.6.0 released
MarkupTable 1.6.0 is now available on the Mac App Store.
The MarkupTable update to version 1.6.0 offers some new features that make working with the spreadsheet table more enjoyable.
On the one hand, there are now various functions for quickly and easily adapting the columns to the size of the cell contents. In addition to the option of double-clicking on the column header to bring a column to the appropriate width, there is also a corresponding button in the ribbon bar that adjusts all columns in the table. In addition, the MarkupTable preferences can also be set so that the columns are adjusted accordingly when a document is opened.
On the other hand, the font for the spreadsheet table can now be adjusted. In addition to the font size, the font can also be set individually.
Also, new in this version is the updated markup converter, which features a few minor improvements and provides better preview results.
The MarkupTable 1.6.0 Release Notes
- adjusting the column width to the content of the cells by double-clicking on the column header (only available in spreadsheet mode)
- adjusting the column width to the content of the cells of all columns via the Adjust Columns button in the ribbon bar (only available in spreadsheet mode)
- automatic adjustment of the column width when opening a document. This option must be enabled in MarkupTable Preferences (only available in spreadsheet mode)
- set an alternative font and font size for spreadsheet mode. Setup via the MarkupTable preferences
- new internal Markup parser
Until next time!