MarkupTable 1.7.0 released
MarkupTable 1.7.0 is now available on the Mac App Store.
With this update, MarkupTable gets various new Preference options. Now there are so many settings that the Preference window have got a new layout. This should improve the clarity of the Preferences.
New functions are beside a dedicated button to widen single columns to the size of the respective content, as well corresponding keyboard shortcuts to manage a quick adjustment of the column widths. In addition, the function for widening columns has now a double feature, by pressing those functions, already widened columns are made smaller again.
For users of the classic table design, the functions for widening the columns and adjusting the font are now also available.
The MarkupTable 1.7.0 Release Notes
- new layout for Preferences, divided into four areas for a better overview of the respective settings
- new settings for the Classic Table design, for setting the font and the color scheme of the row numbering
- adjusting the column widths functions are now also available for the Classic Table design
- buttons for adjusting the column width of all columns or the currently selected column are now available in both Spreadsheet and Classic Table designs
- menu and keyboard shortcuts to adjust column widths
- column width adjustment now has a dual function, the first trigger adjusts the column to the size of the content, the second one shrinks the column again
- minor internal improvements
- revised some help pages
Until next time!