Entries for January 2023
eBookBinder 1.12.1 released
eBookBinder 1.12.1 is now available on the Mac App Store.
This update provides many improvements and bug fixes for the internal markup parser. Especially the languages MarkdownExtra, MultiMarkdown and Textile have been improved.
Also, eBookBinder's preferences have been adjusted a bit to correct irregularities caused by the last update.
In the list of changes below, you can read all the details this update offers.
The complete list of changes:
- internal Textile parser: attributes can now be added to caption, head and foot elements for tables
- internal Markdown, MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: the pipe character (|) can now be escaped by \| as well
- internal MultiMarkdown parser: a [Caption element] can now be added to the end of tables
- minor improvements in the German help
- minor optimizations to the preferences' user interface
- fixed missing translations in the German user interface
- internal Markup parser: fixed a bug for Markdown, MultiMarkdown and MarkdownExtra, which could cause eBookBinder to hang or no formatted output for numbered lists when using tab characters
- internal Textile parser: fixes a bug that prevented headings to be written over multiple lines
- internal Textile parser: fixes a bug that caused br-tags to be created in table structures under certain circumstances
- internal Textile parser: fixes a bug in the conversion of tables that could cause the conversion to abort
- internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: fixes an error that caused the corresponding table to format all elements as headers when certain table formatting was used
- internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: fixes a bug where with certain table formatting an additional empty column is added by mistake
- internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: fixes a bug with Colspan resolutions
Until next time!