HashGazer 1.2.1 released
#Gazer 1.2.1 is now available on the Mac App Store.
The new version of #Gazer provides many improvements and bug fixes for the internal markup parser. Thus, improvements are available for the following markup languages: Markdown, MultiMarkdown, MarkdownExtra, Textile and Smark. The exact details in which areas the markup formatting has been improved can be read in the list of changes.
The list of changes:
- internal Textile parser: attributes can now be added to caption, head and foot elements for tables
- internal Markdown, MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: the pipe character (|) can now be escaped by \|.
- internal MultiMarkdown parser: can now add a [Caption element] to the end of tables
- internal Markdown, MultiMarkdown and MarkdownExtra parser: fixes a bug that could cause #Gazer to hang or display no formatted output for numbered lists when using tab characters
- internal textile parser: fixes a bug that prevented headings from being written across multiple lines
- internal Textile parser: fixes a bug that led to the creation of br-tags in table structures under certain circumstances
- internal Textile parser: fixes a table conversion error that could cause the conversion to abort
- internal Smark parser: fixes a problem with anchor links
- internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: resolves an error, where in certain table formats all elements were formatted as headers
- internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: fixes a bug, where an additional empty column is incorrectly added for certain tables
- internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser: fixes a bug with colspan-formatting
Until next time!