Entries for October 2022
MarkMyWords 2.6.0 released
MarkMyWords 2.6.0 is available now on the Mac App Store!
This update of MarkMyWords offers a few new options to further customize MarkMyWords to your own needs. In addition to optical settings to set the window color and the color of the icons in buttons with a desired color, a new option for the editor and one for the distraction-free mode have been added.
This update also offers a few other improvements and bug fixes. The exact details can be found in the list of changes.
The complete list of changes:
- new option in Preferences under Typography to enable/disable automatic continuation of alphanumeric lists
- new option in Appearance Preferences to set a custom window color
- new option in Appearance Preferences to assign a different color to button images
- new option in the Preferences for the Distraction Free Mode, with which scrolling can also be triggered outside the actual text field
- improved unindent behavior by the delete key in unordered lists (* -)
- redesigned layout for the Typography Preferences
- redesigned layout for the Editor Preferences
- redesigned layout for the Distraction Free Mode Preferences
- some minor layout improvements for the document window
- several internal improvements and adjustments
- the internal Markdown, MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown Parser can now also escape the pipe character (|) with \|
- the internal MultiMarkdown parser can convert the [Caption element] for tables at the end of a table
- fixes an error in the automatic alpha list creation of the editor, caused by certain character combinations which resulted in inability to continue typing
- resolves an error in the internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser, where in certain tables formats all elements were formatted as headers
- fixes a bug in the internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser, where an additional empty column is incorrectly added for certain tables
- fixes a bug in the internal MarkdownExtra and MultiMarkdown parser, with colspan-formatting
Until next time!
PlainPad 1.3.2 released
The new version of PlainPad is now available on the Mac App Store.
This update for PlainPad fixes an issue with the display of the text field when sending a PlainPad document to split full screen mode.
Changes in this version:
- fixes a bug when exiting split full screen mode to adjust the text field correctly
Until next time!