eBookBinder 1.9.1 released
eBookBinder 1.9.1 is now available on the Mac App Store.
This update comes with several bug fixes that improve the work with eBookBinder.
The complete list of changes
- various minor adjustments to the user interface
- fixes a bug that prevented the sorting of chapters in the chapter table
- fixes a bug when importing ePub files that do not contain a cover image, which caused eBookBinder to hang up
- fixes a bug in the handling of images during ePub import, which resulted in the images not being displayed in some eBook readers
- fixes a bug in the processing of the meta tag "Book-Contributor"
- fixes a problem when importing several hundred files as chapters at once, which caused eBookBinder to hang up
Until next time!